FluroSense is now integrated with Planet Labs satellite imagery acquisition platform to bring the value of current, historical and on-demand medium-resolution and high-resolution satellite imagery to FluroSat's customers globally.
The integration of the two platforms allows the access high resolution imagery for a range of satellites including:
Benefits of ordering Planet imagery for FluroSense users:
- Daily satellite imagery delivered cost-effectively
- Higher resolution than publicly available datasets (3.7 m/px vs 10 m/px)
- Large satellite data archive allows comparing the current trends with the past trends using the same data sources
- Ever-improving imagery for constantly upgrading sensors on new satellites (pending Red Edge imagery from newest Planet satellites)
- Global availability - monitor farming operations anywhere in the world using the same data
- Pay-as-you-use and pre-purchase purchase options
- Imagery is delivered directly into FluroSense with all relevant vegetation indices, layer metadata and crop analytics calculated there
With this integration, users can easily access in-season, historical and on-demand imagery for their farms in any country across the globe with flexible scheduling directly in FluroSense.
Wondering if high-resolution imagery is a cost-effective choice for your farm at your scale and location? See the High-resolution imagery buyer's guide below to get answers to these and many more questions.
Want to access the on-demand imagery? Read more in our blog here.
For existing Planet customers: CONTACT US, and we will activate Planet imagery ordering in your FluroSense account, and you will be able to directly see the value of crop analytics that our platform brings!