Regrow experts will be speaking at Innovation Forum’s Future of Food conference this May in Amsterdam. At this event, stakeholders across the agrifood industry will discuss the practical steps in building more sustainable, resilient and regenerative food systems, as well as the opportunities and innovations that lie ahead for the food and beverage industry.
Innovators and business leaders will address how businesses can drive effective climate action throughout supply chains and make meaningful progress towards net zero targets. They’ll also share questions and strategies around measuring and scaling regenerative agriculture, building supply chain resilience and increasing soil health and biodiversity on suppliers’ farms.
Join more than 200 attendees to learn about sustainable food systems from more than 40 speakers in over 20 sessions.
Find more information about the event here, and follow along on Twitter.
Going to the event? Be sure to catch Regrow experts in the following sessions:
“The Roadmap To Net Zero: How To Shift From Commitments To Action On Climate”
Day One | May 3 | 9:50-10:50 | Featuring Tim Yandel, Chief Revenue Officer
This panel will cover the following topics:
- How leading businesses are laying out their blueprints to net zero, from 2030 to 2040 to 2050
- Incorporating new guidance into food transition strategies
- What interim goals have been set to benchmark performance and stay on track
- How food and drinks brands can maintain accountability and work with suppliers to tackle their Scope 3 emissions
- How to measure, monitor and verify impact on the ground
- Owen Bethell, Senior Public Affairs Manager Environmental Lead, Nestlé
- Hanne Søndergaard, EVP and Chief Agriculture and Sustainability Officer, Arla Foods
- Thomas Harvey, VP Product, Risilience
“Supply Chain Data In Action: Remote-Sensing Innovations For Net-Zero And Nature-Positive Supply Chains”
Day One | May 3 | 15:35-16:25
In this breakout session Wouter Crul, General Manager — Europe at Regrow, and Vanessa Maire, Global Head of Regenerative Agriculture at Diageo, will assess the practical steps for business to navigate incoming legislation and implement a nature-positive approach to supply chain transformation. The two speakers will address biodiversity, using supply chain data and improving water risk and resilience.
Connect with other Regrow thought leaders at the event!
In addition to Tim and Wouter, these other Regrowers are excited to be attending the event in Amsterdam. Reach out via LinkedIn to start a conversation.
- Kunur Tucker, Strategic Account Executive, US
- Marie Marion, European Business Development and Project Manager
Not attending the event but still interested in meeting Regrow? Request a demo, or read more insights on our blog.