Regrow is proud to be a Gold Partner of the Regenerative Agriculture and Food Systems Summit USA on March 28-29 in Chicago.
Join food and beverage brands, ingredient suppliers, food producers, supply chain monitoring platforms, AgTech companies, and consultants to tackle the challenges and identify the opportunities in harnessing the full potential of regenerative agriculture practices in the food industry. Hear from over 30 leading experts and meet with 200+ senior decision makers to be part of the acceleration of regenerative practices.
Follow along on social media: #RAFSS #RAFSSUSA and learn more about the event here.
Going to the event? Be sure to catch Regrow CEO and Co-Founder Anastasia Volkova on this Day One panel: “Unifying and Standardizing Regenerative Agriculture Approaches to Measure Progress” Tuesday, March 28 - 11:00-11:50 am - Avenue Ballroom
This panel will cover the following topics:
- Overcoming the lack of a verifiable standard, to enable a credible measure of regenerative agriculture practices.
- Switching to an outcome-based vs practice-based approach
- Tackling the challenge of the lack of a ‘one-size fits all’ approach
- Putting the right metrics in place to ensure practices are effective in order to make accurate claims
- Navigating the challenge of standardizing practices that are context specific
- Is standardization necessary or is there value in being practice agnostic?
Other panel participants:
- Moderator: Chris Casolaro, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Quantis
- Betsy Hickman, Director, Growth & Strategic Initiatives, Anthesis
- Jay Watson, Sr. Manager, Global Impact Initiatives, Global Impact Team, General Mills
- Jess Newman, Senior Director of Agriculture and Sustainability, McCain Foods
- Kim Sundy, Senior Director, Sustainability, Kellogg Company
Connect with Anastasia and other Regrow thought leaders at the event!
In addition to Anastasia, these other Regrowers are excited to be attending the event in Chicago. Book a meeting through the event app if you’d like to catch up or learn more about what we do!
- Tim Yandel, Chief Revenue Officer
- Tony Tricozzi, Head of Strategic Partnerships
- Katya Rucker, Business and Partnership Development
- Kunur Patel Tucker, Strategic Account Executive, US
Not attending the event but still interested in meeting Regrow? Request a demo.