Climate change is a looming threat to global food security, as conventional farming practices continue to degrade agricultural land. Regenerative agriculture presents a promising solution, offering a way to rebuild soil health, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, restore ecosystem diversity, and boost farmer livelihoods. However, it requires collaboration and leadership from across the agri-food value chain to scale up regenerative practices.
Regrow has partnered with Innovation Forum to offer an insightful webinar exploring how agri-food leaders are leveraging partnerships and technology to drive agricultural system resilience through regenerative agriculture. Join us on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, at 07:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada) to learn from some of the leaders of the resilient agriculture moment:
- Anastasia Volkova, CEO and Co-Founder, Regrow Ag
- Jay Watson, Senior Manager of Global Impact Initiatives, General Mills
- Janelle Meyers, Chief Sustainability Officer, Kellogg Company
Moderated by Toby Webb, founder of Innovation Forum, this discussion will cover:
- The importance of building strong partnerships across the agri-food value chain to support regenerative agriculture practices
- How jurisdictional sourcing approaches can help businesses regenerate landscapes and support farmer livelihoods
- Tools and technologies available to monitor and optimize agricultural ecosystem health
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from industry leaders and discover how you can drive agricultural resilience with regenerative agriculture. Register now to secure your spot!